What does it mean?

I told my boyfriend that I had a crazy dream, and he told me to tell him about it. So I started to and I was excited and then halfway through the story he stops me and tells me he's not interested anymore. He basically shut down my story

Most Helpful Guy

• He was simply being a perk at that point. Nothing more to it. And it was downright rude and insensitive of him to do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your dream had nothing to do with him so he lost interest. Some males are insensitive that way. Selfish. Sorry he did that to you. Maybe express to him that his insensitivity was not cool if that bothered you. Best of luck to you. :)

What Guys Said 4

• he is a cock face, and clearly doesn't give a shit about a persons feelings or badass adventures.

• He got bored

• He said that it was too much for him to handle he didn't think it would be so detailed

• Well that was. more or less a nice way to say ok shut uo if it wasn't a sexual dream about me, like i hoped it was, then nevermind. Speeking form your mans perspective. BlNo offence if this isn't true it if just a guess. Based on men in general

• Man fuck auto correct.

• What was the dream about?

• How these alien took over the world ande and my little brother and sister got stuck in the crossfire

• Hahaha week then he is a dickhead or just a pussy... Or he didn't care about your feelings

• probably figured it was a wet dream and that he'd get lucky.

What Girls Said 0