Is he interested?

Hello, Thank you so much for reading this in advance. I appreciate your help. There's a guy I recently met through work fund rasier. We haven't talked much. However I have noticed the since we crossed paths he dresses more professional and wears cologne. He's kinda nervous around me especially when talking to me. I had a long day last week and I made a comment about me looking a mess. He responded no you don't look a mess. He tried to make me feel better and said I'm the mess look at my silly holiday sweater if anyone is a mess it's me. Then he went on and complimented me saying I have a nice smile that's naturally nice. As he complimented me he stumbled over his words. He seemed nervous. Do you think he's attracted to me? Is he interested in me in your opinion or am I reading too much into this? Should I given him my number? After next week we will no longer see each other as the fundraiser ends. Thanks for your advice. :) I am not good at reading the signs of interest unless a man is straight forward. He's seems somewhat shy. Thank you for your time and help. Much appreciated. :)

Thank you to everyone that replied. Thank you for your insight and help. :) Much appreciated. <3
Hello,
Thank you for reading this in advance. This guy gave me his number on Tuesday morning. He was complimenting me. I contacted him later in the evening we texted for 10 mins then he vanished. I ran into him on Wednesday and he said to me that it was nice to see me. I texted him once in the afternoon today asking how his day was treating him and he didn't respond. It's like he's sending mixed signals. Did he lose interest? I plan on not making any more contact until he contacts me. TY :)

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you, he is interested in you, he is shy – give him your number

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like he's interested to me, provided you're not exaggerating. Men do it all the time... we think she's doing things for our benefit when in fact, she's not at all. If you're not guilty of the same thing then yeah, I'd say this guy likes you.

And OBVIOUSLY, he's not going to be the one to make the first move. It's almost as if he's prepping himself to be ready when YOU make the move. And he has convinced himself that it's the best way to do it because he doesn't have to risk the rejection; he can just wait for you to approach and if you don't, he wasn't "rejected," per se.

Just end the little game and see if he wants to have a cup of coffee after work. :)

• At the minimum he thinks your attractive

• You have nothing to lose by asking him.

• I suggest giving him your number and see where it goes! :)

What Girls Said 2

• since you won't be seeing each other, why not ask him out to something casual? then you'll know if he's interested or not. giving a number doesn't give you any information. he could take to to be polite.

• He sounds very friendly but he might be interested