Guys, what are we girls supposed to do on the first dinner date?

Okay, so online there's a lot of how-to's and do's and don't's for dinner dates for guys. But I can't find anything for girls. I'm going to be going on a dinner date, and I don't want to look stupid like a savage or anything. I was brought up with brothers, and I had a lot of boy friends (guys are easier and more relatable to get along with than most girls for me. More easygoing) and fanciness, dantiness, and really feminine and all that jazz wasn't really a big chunk of my learning. I'm more chill. What I worry about most though is eating too fast and finishing my meal before him, and I'm and introvert so I don't think I'll know what to say or what to ask and stuff. And the how to's for guys say let the girl order first and pace your eating at her eating speed. You guys see my conundrum right? Girls are to go and act first, but how can I if I don't know what to do... so any advice?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• A dinner date is about two things. Eating and conversing. The how's and why's don't matter. I would expect him to seat you and order for you (you tell him what you want) and be gentlemanly with good manners. If he doesn't I wouldn't go out with him again

What Guys Said 3

• I could give you some advice but this is a pretty open ended question and could really go anywhere. If you wanted any specific advice, just message me :)

• Just be yourself, don't fake, act the way you normally do, make him start to get to know you better there. There are no big secrets.

• Just talk about shit.