Do you think my boyfriend thinks im cheating?

I didn't want my boyfriend to find out about my obsession with Channing Tatum. I have an uncomfortable amount of his pictures on my phone, I even changed my boyfriends name to Channing as a contact so when he messages me I pretend it's really Channing Tatum.

So when my boyfriend snatched my phone I got really mad and panicked and I punched him in the ear then I started crying so he would give the phone back. He gave it back then he walked out of my house and he hasn't replied to me it's been 3 weeks. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• nah. he probably thinks u r a psycho tho

What Girls Said 2

• I think you need to talk to him and admit to your secret obsession with Channing Tatum. I think any guys would think you were cheating by your behaviour. Plus it wasn't nice to punch him either.

Try to apologize and I would actually show him all the stuff you have on your phone with Channing. Hopefully he will understand. He might think you are a little weird, but tell him you were too embarrassed to tell him.

• Every body has a célébrité crush as long as u aren't Breaking into his house and eating cereal in your underwer its all good but its bad to punch people