How do I start talking with my crush? HELP PLEASE! :(?

OK, so I've added him on facebook and messaged him. I was up until maybe 10:30pm about to log off and then he added me and replied back! I was freaking out! I had my friend on life support with me and she was helping me with what to say and stuff. But then I decided to end the conversation because it was 11 o'clock at night and he told me he was tired so I didn't want to keep him up any longer. After our talk the last message I sent was "Thanks for adding me too!" and he said "Yeah no problem good night" with a big smiley face and a thumbs up.
Now I don't know what to do, should I wait for him to message me or should I message him after Christmas for something to talk about? or what? I DONT KNOW HELP ME D:

What Guys Said 2

• Say hey how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice 😛 Hey I'm Jared

• If he doesn't message you back before then. You could always send him a Merry Christmas message. That's a good way to start another conversation.

What Girls Said 0