I went after a guy; it didn't work out... But I know his roommate likes me, would it look bad if I went after him now?

I'm in a smallish college. We have mixed dorms, and there is this guy who I saw a lot and introduced myself to. It's been a couple of months since, and it hasn't progressed much at all. I know he finds me visually appealing, as most guys do, but I dunno... He shows me signs, then retracts, then shows me signs, retracts... I don't know what to do anymore. Over 2 weeks ago I had messaged him, asking him to dinner (since he had asked me a few days before but it never happened because he didn't follow through), &since we don't see each other much in person I shot him a message. He read it & never responded. He likes my stuff on fb.. We "matched" later on this dating app, tinder, so I messaged him because I thought it was a sign he was into me. But he never responded. That was weeks ago.. Since then, when he sees me he acts distant and quiet instead of his talkative engaging self. I know it's been busy with finals, but he never asked to see me either.

Anyways, I've seen his roommate a few times (never spoken) but I just SEE in his eyes how much he is attracted to me. The first time he saw me he double took me, and since he was with his roommate (the dude I liked) I talked to the guy I liked for a bit, then afterwards I left but hung around the corner and heard him ask him what my name was. This happened again a couple weeks later, he asked him what my name was again. I left before hearing if anything else was said. He tries to act like he doesn't notice me when we are up close walking by each other, but from a far our eyes lock and I just know he is really attracted to me. I'm kinda liking him... Would be it tacky and slutty to go after him now?

What Guys Said 1

• GO for it!! Especially at a small uni, everyone is out meeting n dating. I think that would be acceptable.

What Girls Said 0