Do you ever feel to busy to be dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating is overrated

• 😂 not really girls are pretty awesome

• So are you saying not putting a label on and just enjoying each others company and decide if compatible with the other person?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• nope, i know how to make time for all important things in my life.

• No I just felt to tired to do anything else!

• I kind of do, yes, not keeping up with a relationship, but going out and meeting guys and stuff...

• I was nagging at someone to date me and then they agreed but I realized I didn't have time for them/ didn't want to deal with making time for them lol

• I've been extremely busy for dating lately but if you want to be around someone you will find a way

• I wish I was busy dating someone :( I don't have this problem anyway since no one wants to date me lol

• You're model standard lmao. If I saw you I'd try my luck for sure. 😂

• Hahah I am not model standard! @Alexious

• Yes you are lool. I could probably get you signed lmao. I have links! Even if you don't think you are you're veryyyyyyyy good looking.

• I think that if you really cared about someone then you would find some time to be with them

• Fuck yes over half of my day im in the car

• Wish I was dating but no one would want to go out with me 😭😭

• Sometimes, yes.

I'd rather focus on being a better person and understand what I want before I try dating again.

What Guys Said 5

• No offense but in my experience, very few 17-year-olds have any idea what the word "busy" even means. ;)

Aside from that, it's really a choice. Depends on what you're focusing on in life at that moment. No, you can't always squeeze it all in (and you shouldn't try). Spreading yourself too thin is always iffy.

• At the moment other things that matter more, dating can wait

• You make time for things that are important to you.

• I work weekends, whixh severs my social life. 😂

• Time is overrated