0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating is overrated

1|1
    1|0
    • 😂 not really girls are pretty awesome

• Show All
    • So are you saying not putting a label on and just enjoying each others company and decide if compatible with the other person?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• nope, i know how to make time for all important things in my life.

2|1
    1|2
  • No I just felt to tired to do anything else!

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of do, yes, not keeping up with a relationship, but going out and meeting guys and stuff...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was nagging at someone to date me and then they agreed but I realized I didn't have time for them/ didn't want to deal with making time for them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been extremely busy for dating lately but if you want to be around someone you will find a way

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I was busy dating someone :( I don't have this problem anyway since no one wants to date me lol

0|0
    0|0
    • You're model standard lmao. If I saw you I'd try my luck for sure. 😂

• Hahah I am not model standard! @Alexious

• Yes you are lool. I could probably get you signed lmao. I have links! Even if you don't think you are you're veryyyyyyyy good looking.

• I think that if you really cared about someone then you would find some time to be with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yes over half of my day im in the car

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish I was dating but no one would want to go out with me 😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, yes.

I'd rather focus on being a better person and understand what I want before I try dating again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No offense but in my experience, very few 17-year-olds have any idea what the word "busy" even means. ;)

Aside from that, it's really a choice. Depends on what you're focusing on in life at that moment. No, you can't always squeeze it all in (and you shouldn't try). Spreading yourself too thin is always iffy.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment other things that matter more, dating can wait

0|0
    0|0
  • You make time for things that are important to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work weekends, whixh severs my social life. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Time is overrated

0|0
    0|0