Do I tell my boyfriend that someone at work tried to kiss me? I feel guilty because of it and don't know what to do even though I didn't kiss the guy?

I'm worried he would go crazy he's so hot headed that's why iv not said anything, I know I did nothing wrong I went mad at the lad when it happened too I just don't want to cause drama for no reason if its not nessasery? Or is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell him. It will cause so much drama.

• I went mad when it happened the cheek of the guy he knew I had a boyfriend too but I feel awful on my boyfriend so don't know weather I should tell him or not :/ I know I did nothing wrong but still its bad

• Okay, I tell him everything that's why its playing on my mind the cheek of people though knowing your in a relationship and still trying it on, thankyou!

• You are welcome. Good luck I hope for the best with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it very concerning that your boyfriend would fly off the handle over something that wasn't your fault.

Why exactly are you with someone you're terrified of telling the truth?

Are you happy being in a relationship where you constantly have to walk on egg shells when you're around him?

If you can't freely talk about anything with your partner, they are not right for you.

What Guys Said 7

• Well of course your boyfriend would be mad and have good reason to kick this guy's ass.

• It's not necessary to tell him. But make sure he will. not hear about it from. Any other person. Don't create unnecessary drama

• don't get into the habit of withholding information from your boyfriend.

if he'd flip out, then perhaps he's not boyfriend material.

• Every one is serious i about his g. f it will create fuss no matter, what the way you used it will create fuss,
    ,
    but if you are confident enough then I think you must try.

• Yes, tell him, because dramatic reaction.

• Telling him will create drama, not telling him and him finding out some other way will create more drama.

• Did the guy know you have a bf?

What Girls Said 2

• If you feel guilty about it then it may be best to tell him, even if nothing did happen. It's better than letting your feelings bottle up inside you and make you feel miserable.

• Just tell him :) You didn't do anything wrong... it's better that he knows 😅