I am an adult and I haven't dated for a while. I frequent a place maybe 2-3 times a month and I think I have a crush on a man who works there?

The guy who works there is totally not my type by any standards! I don't even find him attractive and may even be embarrassed if he was my boyfriend. The thing is, we made eye contact and I've been obsessed with him ever since. It felt like time literally stopped when our eyes met. I look at him and feel like he has the answer to every question I've ever had. There's a quote I always see on the internet "my soul saw you and kind of went, there you are, I've been looking for you". That's how I feel even though we never really had a conversation. One day I was there and he wasn't working. I got this weird feeling in my gut, like butterflies, and turned around and he was there. It's like my soul knew. He tried to talk to me once but I was nervous and made it awkward. He walks by me a lot and smiles every time we see each other. I think he may have a girlfriend who works there also but I'm not sure if they are just friends. I can't stop thinking about this guy and the feeling he gives me. I feel like if he felt the same way, he would have approached me. I don't know how to feel about this. Is it possible this guy is my soul mate or am I making all of this up. I have never felt so drawn to a person in my life, especially someone who is not even attractive to me. I'm nervous to approach him because I've built him up in my head as a soulmate. Should I just stop going to the place or flat out ask him if he has a girlfriend. There are a million men I've come in contact with in my life and nobody has ever had this effect on me. I feel like a 10 year old girl and don't know what to do?

What Guys Said 1

• Write your digits down on a piece paper and slip it over the counter to him when he serves him and give him a cheeky wink and bite your bottom lip; he'll get the message.

What Girls Said 0