Are men guys attracted to young girls?

Are men (30+) interested into dating young girls (from 16 to 22 or between 18 and 24 depending on the law in the country) ? Why are you attracted to them? Why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys tend to find younger women more attractive, because women at that age are more fertile. Men are designed to be attracted to the physical traits of a fertile woman. As to whether or not they want to be in a relationship them is another story.

Most guys in their 30's are at a different point in their lives. A woman that much younger is typically going to get on his nerves. Society also wants to shame guys that openly admit to liking younger women. So even if a guy did want to date such a young women, he may not want to admit to it.

I would say that it is very common of guys to be attracted to girls that age. Even women find younger women to be more beautiful. In fact a lot of the "women" used to sell anti wrinkle cream to other women are actually just 14 year old girls that look older than their real age. That is the real reason why their skin always looks so youthful in those pictures.

I would advise people not to date someone much older, or much younger than themselves, unless they are just looking for something physical, and short term. Those relationships tend to have all sorts of problems, and the risk of one or both people getting hurt skyrockets.

What Guys Said 19

• It doesn't depend on the laws. For example, the age of consent in Italy is 14, but it doesn't mean that a 30 year old man is able to date a 14 year old, he would be arrested and publicly shamed.

I've seen 16 year olds though for example, dating 20 year olds, which even if law doesn't support it, socially people don't mind it and it is looked as a normal thing in several parts of Europe and Latin America.

And yes, a man can be attracted (whether he admits this or not) to a 16 year old. I mean, a 16 year old girl can easily look 18, or 20 these days. That's why there's a humorist term "jailbait" to girls who look more than their age. It would be dumb acting on it, since you'll have your door knocked by the FBI in seconds lmao but it happens since some girls are already sexually mature at that age, where guys develop much slower.

• If the age of consent in Italy is 14, then what would a 30 year old man be arrested for if he dated a 14 year old? According to you he has broken no laws.

• So a 14 year old can consent to secual relations if an adult supervises it? Something grossly wrong with that interpretation.

• @Red_Arrow Yes, the age of consent is 14 under adult supervision (age of consent rises to 16 if said supervision is a teacher or adoptive parent) but it doesn't mean all sexual consent relations is given. There are very specific situations, and law gives consent according to each specific situation. Again, you would never have consent with a 14 year old if you are a 20+ years old, but probably you would get consent if you are a 19 year old to a 16 year old. Again, it's not uncommon to see a 20 year old with a 16 year old even if law wouldn't permit that specific situation, since the age range would be more than 3 years of age. I'm pretty sure that's how it works there.

• If they are... They touch little kiddies.. Hide yo babies.. there's an old creepy man touching them.. Pathetic

• Would you date a 17 years olded girl?

• I never said once I was into younger girls. Your deluded pal. Do you howl at the full moon when it's out as well? 30 ain't old. Neither is 40. When your balls drop and all your spots are gone and you got dark hairs on your chin instead of bum fluff a girl might sleep with you then you'll have your own opinions on life Instead of what you hear other people say. You'll be in your 30s in the blink of an eye and I'd love to see if you'd fancy a razor across your dick coz you looked at a younger women. Everything your slagging off your going to become.

• Never said 30 was old.. And I don't think it is..

Whos deluded now

• Women under 20ish look kind of kiddish to me. Women who are under (let's pluck an arbitrary figure out of the ether) 23 are usually self absorbed and not really very well cultivated. Then again, older women, usually have that problem too. :) I won't date very young women. But overall, age doesn't count for much.

• (however younger people seem better able to express pure joy, which is charming. Don't want to be wholly negative about youngans)

• Yeah they are always attracted towards them.

• From a purely visual point of view... They're at the height of the sexuality and development at those ages. After those ages, they age and get older and some guys don't like that.

Now personality-wise, I'd prefer someone older. But then again I'm in my 40s so...

• Yes I find them attractive and since they wouldn't date me anyway, I'll use my attraction to them to benefit me in another way when I'm in need of a model prime example which has been the case and I know when it comes to beauty I am known for having the highest taste there is.

• No. When I was younger, older women seemed unattractive physically and young women were the only people I found attractive. Now only women around my age are sexy and young women seem like children and not even fully formed.

And that doesn't even take being able to have a conversation with them

• 19 or 20 and up I reckon. Too young looking for me otherwise. You shouldn't dissect and analyse everything. I like women. If that women who catches my eye just happens to be younger then so be it.

• They're physically attractive, yes, and always will be. But I have zero desire to get involved with them. They immature and have no meaningful life experience as an adult. I need someone who I can connect with emotionally and intellectually.

• i would.

i would be skeptical but its just for company.

id be surprised if there's a 4th 5th date though

• Well I know I am, not 30 yet though.

• Hmmm, thinking back to when I was 30... No, I preferred to date other adults, with whom I may have something in common.

• I'm not.

Conversations with young girls are painful.

• Yes, I believe so...

• Thats when a women is most desirable and most likely to getthe high standard of man she wants.

• I'm dating someone 10 years younger than me, and I have to say, the idea of dating someone that young... I could see doing it, but it'd take a certain kind of woman.

• Yes... most men have always dated younger women. it's normal.

• they are gorgeous physically. 18-25 a woman is in her absolute peak. although i find women cool till 45.

• Absolutely. 16-22 is the best range

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends, from what I've seen in America there is a sugar daddy complex.

• I'd like to be a sugar baby in a few years but I don't know if I'm pretty enough

• What did you say?

• I'm saying it is a very interesting relationship dynamic being in a sugar baby/sugar daddy complex. I've been in one once, sort of.

• There's a guy who has been attracted to me and he's 33 and I'm 19. Even though I was 18 and he was 32 when he first saw me. He's fucking crazy and stupid though. He keeps annoying the hell out of me and constantly trying to pursue me

• only creepy guys.