Finding a guy to connect with after 5 years or am I lesiban?

I haven't dated a man ever- nothing long term just casual and short. I have yet to find anyone I connect with or have any interest in. Should I give up with men and date women? I haven't had the best of luck with men and I'm in my late 20s. My family doesn't even question me with my love life because its horrible. I had one relationship with one woman in my life and it was the longest.

Well I have been bi since my teen years and yes I am attracted to both sides.. Maybe I don't connect well with men.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry that your relationships haven't worked out, but I think before you decide to "be a lesbian" or decide to keep trying with men, you should think through the issues that you've faced forming and maintaining a relationship. What went right in your relationship with a woman, and what ultimately made it fail? The same with the men. You need to understand yourself and your needs and fears before you try to form another relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Date whoever you prefer. Just because you haven't had a long term relationship with a guy doesn't mean you never could. You don't have to only date women simply because you haven't had luck with guys. Go with whoever you find to be the right one and makes you happy 😊

What Guys Said 8

• you're a lesbian if you only have sexual desires for women. if you have sexual desires for men also, you are not a lesbian. however, if you find it hard to connect with me, you should stick with women if that makes you happy.

• Date someone who you feel romantically and sexually attratced to, and someone you get along with. The gender is irrelevant

• Well are you attracted physically/sexually to women? Or only to men? That's the only thing you need to know really.

• i don't think that's how it works, but hey, it's your life.

• You can't just go "hey i'm gay now" it's something you know from early teen years. You just need to look for genuie guys, maybe try looking in other places than where ever you're looking currently

• purely how you feel, ask yourself do you fancy girls sexually, if so then go for it

• Nah you'll find someone great :) I ma not the most attractive man but I have a great personality which a lot of women love. Just gotta keep meeting guys

• Put yourself out there more and test the waters on both sides. It's a numbers game.

What Girls Said 3

• You can't just decide to give up on men and date women if you actually not attracted to women! Unless you're bisexual? If so, don't limit yourself and go after whoever you want.

• Um just because it hasn't worked with men doesn't mean you're a lesbian. Being interested in women and not men means you're a lesbian. But you should probably date women if you had a relationship with a woman.

• You don't have to search for specific 'gender'.
    Just search for personality.