Girls, What are some of your favorite pet names for yourself?

I used to call my girlfriend baby girl, or princess, or my love but we broke up about month ago. Anyway, I recently started dating a new girl and I need a cute nickname for her but I don't want to use any of those ones because they sort of remind me of my exgf. I'd appreciate it if you could suggest some of your favorite nicknames that your boyfriend calls you or you'd like him to call you

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Babe. That's it. I even hate when he calls me by me real name, I always tell him "my name is babe" lol

What Girls Said 5

• Use the old names. Build a relationship that's so blindingly awesome that it whitewashes the living shit out of any old memories you might have left, of anything else. What memories?

Live yr life looking forward, not backward. That's rule number 1 of life, dude. Rule #1. Of life.

• I always use the word "bub". I also call my dog this haha

• I think babe is fine, but overusing those names is annoying, its cuter when it comes out once in a while. I hate baby girl with a passion for some reason, sweetheart sounds weird coming from someone who isn't significantly older than me, and I don't like princess either.

I call my cat "my love" by the way, I think that says a lot about my dating life.

• Sucker, fucker, loser, shit

• My boyfriend gnrly calls me by this name -Cutiepie...