What are some of your biggest turn offs appearance-wise?

My biggest turn offs are tattoos, piercings, too much make up, being overweight, and really big boobs or butts

Updates:
I forgot 2 of my biggest turn offs. Unnatural colored hair, and short hair

0|0
30|21

Most Helpful Girl

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../comboverfromabove.jpg

Who are you trying to fool?
    We all know it's happening!
    Just let go already.

Bald looks much more sexier... than what this guy has going on here.

-------
    I don't necessarily have a type when it comes to dating because if someone treats me right, such things can be overlooked.
    I mean I wouldn't typically go for someone who is overweight, or much older in age but if he treats me right I'll learn to love those things about him.

So, in other words my "turn offs" don't usually stay turn offs if the person has a good attitude.
    It isn't a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 29

• What are some of your biggest turn offs appearance-wise?
    1. Short height (no dudes under 5'10'')
    2. Average and below average penis size (I only consider 8'' and above)
    3. Overweight
    4. Baldness
    5. Facial hair
    6. Body hair ie leg/arm/armpit/groin/chest hair (for me none of that men are supposed to be hairy bs as gals are supposed to be hairy too and yet most still wax/shave/laser it off to appease male desire)
    7. Excessive body modifications ie tattoos and piercings
    8. Abnormalities indicating physical handicaps/disfigurement

0|0
    1|2
    • Only a very small fraction of men have a 8+ inch long penis so I think it's kind of stupid to require that. You're never going to find the right guy if you limit your options too much

• Show All
    • So do you like take out a ruler and say let me measure your dick when a guy is stupid and desperate enough to ask you out? I was trying to give you advice because you seem like a bitch if you have a bunch of stupid criteria for a guy to be good enough for you but apparently your tiny little brain interpreted it as an insult

• "I was trying to give you advice"
      How exactly is ' You're never going to find the right guy if you limit your options too much' advice? That's a false claim as I have found plenty of guys that fit my criteria.

" but apparently your tiny little brain interpreted it as an insult"
      That's not apparent. I didn't interpret your advice as an insult. I did state it was flawed as I find guys who fit my criteria and that your claim my criteria is stupid likely is misguided hurt feelings.

"you seem like a bitch if you have a bunch of stupid criteria for a guy to "
      My sexual satisfaction is not a stupid criteria for me. Though I understand if you find it a stupid criteria as I find most guys tend to degrade/insult gals for caring about their own sexual pleasure beyond what is male approved.

• I'm gonna get shit for this, but:
    -Outtie belly buttons, all belly buttons but outties are creepy.
    -lips, the less I can see them, the better.
    -dimples. Especially the lower back dimples.
    -freckles
    -obesity, I'm fine with overweight and pudgy, but not obese.
    -really disproportionate bodies, like if you have massive (not just big, but massive) anything compared to the rest of your body
    -glasses. This one I'm slowly getting used to, but I still feel most people look better without glasses.

0|0
    0|1
    • -extremely buff people
      -acne even though I have it. So I'm more accepting of it.

There's probably more. I'm very picky but my list gets shorter and shorter with time.

• wow, im like all of those!!! bingo!!
    id say boils, excessive hair, humpbacks and missing teeth for sure

1|1
    0|0
    • Same here, this post described me and I was like Awh hell, what did I win? :P

• 👍👍👍👍 for excessive body hair... agree it is very gross thing... although i myself am super hairy yet i know and agree that nothing is more sexually repilsive and turn off than being covered in body hair... comd on we are humans and not bears... so i agree with you here.

• A ton of tattoos or any facial piercings.

Flabby/flat butt.(something I can get over of course... but one guy I used to hang out with was like a pancake back there)

Stern-looking face/rarely lets go and laughs/smiles.

"Dead-fish" looking eyes. (But that usually has to do with guys that are depressed, very unconfident or high as a kite. I'm not judging, but I don't feel like having sex with guys who have this look.)

Super overweight/obese. I don't mind a little chub, but if it starts hindering our relationship or my lifestyle (fairly healthy), than no.

Uh... that's it really. Guys with weird sounding voices bother me the most probably. More so than any appearance thing because that's something I'm really picky about, but if this is strictly appearances then that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bald head, too fat, too muscular.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scraggly unkempt beards
    Clean shaven, typically
    Just plain mustaches
    Greasy hair
    Long hair depending on the guy
    Super short hair depending on the guy
    Light blonde hair
    Red hair
    Facial piercings
    Ratty attire
    Man boobies

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and if he's the same height or shorter than me... big turn off.

• Overly muscular
    Too tall (like a foot taller than me or more)
    Psychotic staring eyes that never blink
    Thin lips
    Too kept like perfectly shaved, neat/blowdryed to death/quiff hair gelled hair - i prefer rugged or natural dude looks/style.
    😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care much, my biggest issue is hygiene, as long as they're clean, have on clean clothes then i'm normally not very picky and it takes a lot to turn me off.

Really buff guys aren't really my type though, obviously very overweight as well. Guys who look like they spent more time on their hair than I do. And guys who over dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, overweight- excessively just not into it. Bad hair, and bad style.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Being overweight
    2. Overly muscular e. g body builders
    3. Bad hair.
    4. No sense of style.
    5. A lot of tattoos.
    6. Loads of piercing.
    7. Ear gauges

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not picky. Not too much turns me off appearance wise. I'm not too find of overly muscular guys, tattoos above the collar and bald guys. But those don't necessarily turn me off either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrinkles are my biggest thing. Also a hunched back

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive face, obesity, small stature, poor taste in style, lack of hair/bad hair, super pale skin, abnormally yellow teeth, mustaches, visible lack of hygiene

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and extremely ripped guys aren't attractive to me nor are very scrawny guys

• Show All
    • Cool that you dont consider 5'9 to be short. I guess general size can be changed, just gotta put in the effort at the gym.

• @drkcmana I'm not referring to muscle. I'm talking about general size. there's more to body size than height and muscle...
      there's bone structure as well. Let's say, even if channing tatum was much less muscular and less tall, he's still not as small as, for example again, aziz Ansari.

• Really crooked teeth, being really skinny (or obese), really long hair (usually), really short hair, and bad hygiene

0|0
    0|0
  • From a girls persepctive, I don't really like Blonde hair&blue eyes. Not into muscle, or tall &lanky. I think guys with tattoo's&piercings, and overall a little chubby with dark hair are my ideal:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Biggest turn offs would be cocky, uneducated, manners are non existent, smoking, drugs, drinking all the time, no sense of humour, doesn't care about school/work. Man's gotta be self motivated

0|0
    0|0
  • Walking around like a fucking peacock and wearing bling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • hockey hair, greasy hair and a terrible like really terrible sense of style and fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really picky but I guess too many tattoos and/or piercings. I do find tattoos and piercings particularly attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Buzz hair cuts, I do not like them at all

0|0
    0|0
  • bad smells; bad breath, bad body odor, or even too much perfume.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh and to muscular to the point where they can't put their arms down at their sides normally..

• Messed up teeth. I don't like bad looking teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings, long hair, short, and fat lol

0|0
    0|0
  • someone who looks like they dont bathe or unkept

0|0
    0|0
  • Fobs, Indian accents, I dont like South Asian men, or old looking men with bald spots, short guys, too muscular, overweight, too many piercings

0|1
    0|0
  • Good for you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygiene (including poor oral hygiene).

Unkempt clothing/holes in clothing.

Long bushy beards (trimmed beard and scruff, even clean shaven, are fine).

Facial tattoos.

Facial piercings.

Obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • being shorter than me

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• 2|1
    1|0
  • Obesity, it shows that you have poor discipline, poor genes or both. Therefore, why would I want to think about reproducing with you?

I hate when girls try to change the color and/or style of their hair or eyes permanently. Like, I hate when black girls wear green contacts everyday, or when you find out a girl is a brunette after thinking she was a blonde for years because she dyed her hair constantly. Those sorts of things reflect a lack of confidence in your own appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok...
    Fat (doesn't even have to be obese, fat = unattractive to me).
    Excessive tattoos, or even a couple on certain places is enough for me to become asexual to her lol
    I dont mind when girls color their hair as long as it looks natural/fitting. Otherwise, ugh just no...
    Flat ass. Probably one of the worst things that can happen to a girl, just as going bald is to a guy. And injecting your butt is just... horrifying.
    Boob jobs. Doesn't matter how real they look if they are fake is a turn off for me.
    Trashy clothes.
    Dressing thuggish/act "swag"
    Excessive piercings. Ear expansions
    Wearing color eye contacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat
    Really unproportional body
    Really short hair
    Bald
    Crazy colored hairs
    Way too much make up

1|1
    0|0
  • I would also say smoking is a turn off too!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind tattoos providing they are actually meaningful to the person and there aren't too many of them. For me short hair on a girl looks bad on the majority of girls (by short I mean properly short, not shoulder length). I'm with you on big boobs, I prefer small to medium size. Too big and they look stupid, but still big enough to look at. 😝

0|0
    1|0
  • a penis is my biggest turn off

3|0
    0|0
  • Facial tattoos. If I can't look at her eyes without seeing ink, I'm not gonna like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like burn victims prior to grafting.

0|0
    1|0
  • Piercings, obvious tattoos (small ones are no issue), hair of an unnatural colour (e. g. blue), being very short, very big breasts, certain hairstyles

0|0
    0|0
  • Biggest turn offs... hmm..

Too much of anything, is my answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just hate Make up only lips even then I still hate make up. Non symmetrical face unhealthy Body shape. I don't care much about the length of hair. tattoos they have to be artistically done thoughtfully considered

0|0
    0|0
  • Small tits, fat

0|1
    1|1
  • Women who think it's acceptable to wear sportswear and yoga pants in public.

0|0
    1|0
    • Why isn't that acceptable? I think it's hot!

• @Joc4Position It's tacky as shit pal, tacky as shit! These women are hot messes and I don't much like a hot mess.

• I don't think they are. Some of them really do work out and yoga pants are apparently comfortable.

• bad genes and fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Excess mmale body hair... its got to be the biggest turn off in human history ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything unnatural ( makeup, tattos etc.)

It's a no no 100%, always

0|0
    0|0
  • My number one turn off is a girl who doesn't like bald... which looks like 90% of the girls on GaG lol Always knew this place was full of bitches. And no, I'm not bitter, I know perfectly well that a lot (most) girls don't give a shit about hair.

The other turn offs are:

Whinny/Obnoxious/Self-centred... which again, is almost all the girls here.

Appearancewise... it has to be short hair (automatically makes you a bitch)

Flat chest/No ass

Fat. Fat people in general make me sick.

Yeah. *drops mic*

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny, thin, small and flat butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine would be armpit hair. Like ewww lol. Bushy "landscape" if you catch my drift. Very very flat butt. Anorexic or obese.

Piercings and tatts are fine but it depends on what and where. Too much make up is fine too but it depends on the girl. Some girls look great with a lot of make up.

Being overweight is okay, but it depends on how much. I like really big boobs but then again I like most boobs of most sizes. Big butts I like too, but if a girl has a small one it's not necessarily a turn off.

0|0
    0|0