What do you think of my POF profile?

Hey, thanks for coming by and stalking my profile a bit ;). So here is some goodies for you to stalk. Well then. I’m a guy (duh!), but not just any guy. I’m THAT guy :) and I ride a Honda (woohoo!). I’m tiny bit reckless (1% of the time *cough*). My foot lives by the code 1 down - 5 up (will get you sweets if you know what that means, no lies, i keep my word). And I’m European, since it’s a pain in the bum to actually tell from my images (well I’m bit over exaggerating that fact).

I’m a pretty outgoing guy. The reason I say “pretty” instead of “uber” is because I’m pretty decent looking (ha-ha, had to add that for kicks and giggles). But for real, I’m willing to be outgoing to a certain extent, when things are down right crazy and I think they are “crazy” or even worse “bat sh*t crazy” then I’m not that outgoing.

For my part I’m pretty open about… everything really. Food, people, music, movies, crazy cat ladies, and more. However I should note that I’m pretty close minded on certain types of food, so no sheep liver for me or anything that is uniquely weird in food. I still love sushi, so yeah.

I don't do Netflix & Chill. I however do Netflix & Chill with a bowl of chips and my feet on the table. You get the difference between 1st and 2nd, my explanation clearly isn't required here (so I hope). I also don't do hookups or one night stands (and no. you did not just misread that). I got my head on my shoulders not in my a**. I like to value people for what they are, I don't like sociopaths since they are the "bat sh*t crazy* people I was talking about before.

Eh. If you want to learn more about me feel free to stalk my Instagram @ imthathondaguy.

... About it, I got lazy writing and went riding... Cheers

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0