Places too meet decent men?

Single woman of 5 years ready to date again. How do I approach the dating scene again?

GAG?
Oh here lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough questions. Bars and clubs will be filled with all the wrong people (unless casual sex is what your aim is then go for those places).

From what I've seen the only way that happens is friends introduce you to guys or you meet them in courses/work or you through sheer luck bump into them on the street.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can try going to bars, and or online I find that a lot of people meet online now a days :)

What Guys Said 4

• On GAG hehe :-D

• Travel. Why limit youreslf to where you are?

A side bonus is that even if you don't meet anyone you really like, you's still get an adventure out of it.

• Strip clubs. Seriously. Those are the nice guys that women are not attracted to because they are "nice" or "shy" but will give you everything. It's that mindset that got them nobody and ended at a strip club. So give them a shot?

• come to topeka ks and i will help you transition well

What Girls Said 0