Signs he just wants to flirt with you rather than get emotional?

You know, like flirt and just avoid saying things that make help create an emotional connection?

Most Helpful Girl

• exactly what you just said. "you know, like flirt and just avoid saying things that make help create an emotional connection?

• Yeah, I guess it's a self-explanatory question now I come to think of it... 😳 Haha

• haha its all good. Just remember you deserve the best!! :)

• Thank you... :) you too!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• can you give an example?

• Like, if you have broke up and he's still pretty flirtatious towards you in texts and will happily flirt with you... but the minute you go onto anything on a more emotional note, he clams up quite a bit...

• ohh..
      i see. thank you.

well, i guess to keep it superficial but really 'why'; depends on the context. if he's broken up im not sure why he comes back just to be caviler.. thats confusing. maybe misses you but doesn't want to seem that way? either way you deserve a person who can be open if its valuable to you. :)

• No, thank you! :). I guess it was me who found my way back to him in the end? And yeah, he can be open but he chooses his times. I'm sometimes not sure if he just wants to keep me wondering a bit. Although recently he has been ever so slightly more open with me :)