Should I start being promiscuous?

I'm a virgin but I don't know how long I can hold this anymore I'm getting extreme urges.

i got the looks and character honestly and some girls already show some interest in me, so I'm thinking I should start being more flirtatious with them.

but I still want a serious relationship with a girl one day...

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you're a virgin doesn't mean you need to go shuffle through a bunch of people and sleep with them. If you want to genuinely sleep with someone whether you're in a relationship or not shouldn't depend on that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha, look mate. We won't judge you if you have some fun and reality is, most girls prefer it if you know what you're doing anyway. So go get them. Won't get in the way of you having a serious relationship.

I'll give you a high five when you pop your cherry. How is that for motivation?

• Yea man, i should've done it a long time ago, I bet I've been missin out, but I don't want to come off as a player

• Being a player is about your attitude, not how many people you slept with. You're obviously a nice guy. Just remember to finish last and the girl will be super happy.

• lol I'm down with that, I want to make her body squirm uncontrollably

What Girls Said 1

• You're a young man (I'm assuming), Knock yourself out just make sure you use protection.

What Guys Said 3

• Do you know the definition of "promiscuous?" It does not mean "sexually active."

• There's many girls that I would do sexual things with though, that's what would make me promiscuous

• Your post says that you get "extreme urges," you think you should start being more flirtatious, and want a serious relationship with a girl one day. Apparently, you omitted a few details.

• Why the fck are you even holding back in the first place? Go get that fresh young pussy while you still can bro.

• because I don't want to come off as a player dude

• Who cares bro. Let the haters hate. Just do you you man. Whatever makes you happy.

• Yeah if you want to bro go for it.