If you really enjoy a person's accompany, and wanna spend time with him, does it mean that you like that person?

i am very not sure about my feelings right now, hope I can get some advices from people

What Guys Said 1

• Of course it does.
    It doesn't mean that you want to hump his bone though. That feeling is pretty hard to mistake.

What Girls Said 2

• I think if you are just looking for a fling it doesn't matter. If you are looking for that special person to grow old with - definitely take notice. Beauty fades but finding that person you trust in, who believes in you and truly wants the best for you - hold on to it.
    If you are so into looks or immediate attraction only, then what happens if the beauty is taken away by a tragedy will you no longer live that person? Would you dump for lost attraction?

• If you are wanting to hang out with this person then yes, you do like them but it doesn't necessarily mean you romantically like this person. Just hang out with him and see where it goes and how your feelings develop. There is no rush in getting to know someone. 🙂