This is a super weird question?

Have you ever had a crush on your cousin before? When i was little i did because he always give me presents (the feels) lol

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• My cousin rated me a 10 on some kind of who do you think attractive quiz or something in facebook, I just happened to like the status she posted just going about my business, and she wrote in a comment, 10 off off the scale, but you are my cousin though (sad face) for a minute there, I actually felt really happy she's good looking she's only related by marriage renoved or something then I started thinking about it ya know, does it make any sense

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had a crush on my cousin when I was 5-6. The funny part about it is he came out and told the family he's gay a few years ago.

What Guys Said 2

• I wish we could have sex (with my cousin) She would love my 8.5 inch cock but she's my cousin so...

• Yes when I was younger I had a crush on my cousin too. We used to sleep in the same bed when staying at my grans and she used to always undress in front of me. She was the first naked girl that I saw.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I have.

My cousin was my first kiss. We used to make out quite often when the aunties weren't around. He was my step-cousin and a total hot fuck.