What does he mean when he says he loves me but can't be with me?

I've been seeing this guy for 7 months. He was really sweet and caring but he's suffering from depression and insecurity. A month ago he became distant. When I asked him if there was sumthing wrong he just replied that he was depressed so I left it at that. Then he puts up a picture on fb of him and another girl and that got to my nerves. When I asked him who she was he said a friend and nothing else. A week after that he called and told me that he loves me and that I have no idea how much he wanted to be with me but his friends who are my cousins told him that im too good for him and that they will never accept our relationship. He told me he's insecure and that I may leave him and he 'll end up losing me. I had no words. I didn't know what to say. I told him that it doesn't matter what other people think. What mattered was what we feel and that I wanted to be with him but he still was unhappy
After two days his uncle passed away so I gave him space and told him if he wants to talk to anyone I'm there for him. Then he called me after 10 days and he sounded distant. Next day he kept a picture of the girl again. Then I was furious. He then admitted that he was seeing her. He told me everything he told me was true. I told him it was all bs and that I didn't believe him. He said that I'll never understand. I told him not to contact me anymore and I deleted his number and removed him from fb
3 days later I got a text from him saying hey and I didn't reply. What is up with this guy. He really hurt me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he's bull shitting you. Move on.