Tell me about ur first date?

How was ur first date with a boy/ girl? I am curious­čśä

Most Helpful Guy

• Never had a real date I don't think. The two times that COULD have counted as some sort of date were:

1) Girl who I knew in 8th grade, then she went to diff high school, then we ended up working together in 11th grade-12th grade. One day at work, she said we should get pizza after work. I didn't think she was that serious.
    After work, I texted her, and asked if she was still up for pizza and she called me and said yes.
    So I picked her up from work (she was still there), we got pizza, drove around, walked around a neighborhood, and talked a lot. Nothing romantic though, and she told me some secrets, and after that we had pretty much friendzoned each other.

2) Current crush. Took me a few months to get courage to ask her to hang out, when she said yes it turned out she had to cancel, two months after that we hung out, we went geocaching for like two hours, we hung out twice after that.
    The reason I feel like it's a date is because it was a set time and activity, and people say geocaching is a good date activity.
    Not like we were dating though...

• I agree that the frist one was not a date 😶

Most Helpful Girl

• Never had a real date until now at 23 years old and it was the best date ever he opened the car door for me and then he opened the door for the sushi place we went to and it was my first time trying eel and he paid for my food and he was such a gentlemen throughout the date so in the end he received a kiss and a hug from me

• Very nice date u had:)

What Guys Said 3

• I never had a date in my life.

• Maybe u r too shy to

• Do u crush on someone? U can have ur first date with her:)

• I'm too shy, that's why I never had a date in my life :(

• Just try to date the girl u want, she may just waiting for u😉

• What if she thinks the same as you?

• Then we are not compatible... opposites attract.

• It was bad. I was nervous and didn't say much of anything.

What Girls Said 1

• It was at the movies I believe I was 14! And It was with a guy who i had a crush on, he asked me after a person ave his number to me, or vice versa I don't really know!