Guys, why do guys go for skinny small boob girls?

All guys at my school always go for the girls who are pretty. I literally haven't had a boyfriend since 5th grade... 😳

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls at my school always go for the jerky type of guys and all the girls that don't are either lesbian not into dating or taken by one of the guys they met along time ago. haven't had a girlfriend since freshman year of highschool. Feel like long distance? lol

What Guys Said 20

• Well, I have always like a girl who looked like she had at least a decent body. small, big boobs at 15? I don't think I cared all that much about that subject them, she just had to have a pretty face, lol.

As for the boyfriend thing, you're only 15, stop overreacting, lol!!!

• I know I'm pretty young but I just want to begin a reliable with someone

• Take your time. As for the "All guys at my school always go for the girls who are pretty." thing... odds are your the most beautiful girl some guy you know has ever seen, you just dont know it. That's how it always is, lol, but sometimes, you don't realize it till either you're almost out of highschool or after it ends, lol.

• ultimately, they're just boobs, it's the girl and who she is as a person that matters the most. her character, her dignity, her energy. boobs? fuck em, figuratively and literally.

• The title of your post differs from your first sentence. Are you saying that all of the girls at your school who are pretty are skinny and have small boobs?

• 15 is too young to be dating anyway. So you're good! :)

• Boyfriend in 5th grade? Damm, girl, you are the first I ever heard of who had a boyfriend in that age.

Anyway guys go for the skinny ones because overweight girls just ain't sexy to most men. The world is a shallow place.

• "All guys at my school always go for the girls who are pretty"

How is this a surprise?

Anyway, I personally find petite girls to be the cutest, so skinny and small boobs is my thing.

• Because guys go for pretty girls. What the fuck kind of question is this.

• When I was your age I hid from myself the attraction I felt for larger girls because it wasn't nearly as acceptable to be or like chubby females like it is now. It's a pecking order thing.

Once you get out of that heirarchal system boys will feel more free to go after what they like as opposed to what people tell them they should like.

• Chill out fam, you're 15.

A word of advice, focus on school for the next few years.
    If you focus on boys you'll just experience pain and suffering.

• "I literally haven't had a boyfriend since the 5th grade" Age: 15. LOL

Shutup.

• Because most of the guys like small & average size breast. Wait for some time you will get a nice boyfriend.

• Face and slender build over breasts and bottom any day for me

• Because there's more to a girl than her boobs.

• I prefer slight chubby girls with average sized boobs.. And you shouldn't be worried about having a boyfriend while in school.

• had a boy since 5th grade?
    What are schools doing these days, speed dating instead of recces?

• There is a verse in the Bible that says, "May your wife's breasts satisfy you always".

• I got for the boobs with brains.

• At my school all the guy like thick, D Cup or bigger, they all turn away from small girls. Small, Skinny, Petite, Fit, is described as disgusting.
    I personally don't like large breasted girls, I like fit slighty muscular girls with A cup /B cup no bigger

• Cuz thats most attractive body type

• What really matters to most of us at the end of the day is the face and general body shape. Not the size of their boobies or butts. Not saying we can't like that too though. Just that it isn't as important to (most of) us.