Can emo guys be attracted to non emo girls?

I find emo guys REALLY hot, but I'm not emo.
I listen to some music that could be considered emo and waer a little more black then most girls but not enough to be considered anything close to emo.

So could I still get an emo boyfriend or are they only attracted to emo girls?

I know you should look for personality not looks, but I just want to know if I even have a chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess its possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• I apologize for being so harsh but you need emotional maturity and you don't have that. You you are basically trying to judge relationship based on a superficial part of life,
    it is analogous and that means similar to asking, "I like Rocky Road ice cream. Can I go out with the guy who likes Butter Pecan?"

What Guys Said 2

• It's totally possible, but it depends on the guy. I remember back when I met my first girlfriend, I was nowhere close to being sorted into the "emo" clique, as she was, but we talked a lot and found we had a lot in common. my suggestion is this: if you've got similarities with each other, focus on those until you've gotten to know each other.

(p. s. music would be a great place to start)

• I don't know. I've always been under the impression most emo guys were poofters or at least bi. I thought that was part of their deal.

What Girls Said 1

• They're humans just like you and I.. so yeah sure why not?