Social media problem? My boyfriend has a second Facebook.

So I found out the other night my boyfriend has a second Facebook. I tried to add him on that second Facebook and he blocked me. When I asked him about it he said he is in the process of deleting that page and that he meant to message me and let me know he was doing this but forgot to. To me that sounds kinda fishy. He also says the only thing he is doing on there is messaging family and friends to add him on his newer Facebook page. If that's all you are doing then why are you adding people to your page if your plan is to delete it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, REALLY fishy. Mainly because he blocked you. He had no reason to do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually try and give people a benefit of a doubt at least once. How long have you actually known him? Do you know his past like has he ever cheated before? I don't know why he blocked you, he really didn't need to do that if had wasn't hiding anything. I wouldn't accuse him of anything just yet but I would be careful and if you can't shake the feeling that something isn't right then it probably isn't. You might even want to take a step back and re evaluate your relationship and see if there are any other signs you might have missed and if you think this is someone you want to be with.

What Guys Said 4

• That is really fishy. Super fishy. I don't trust him.

• Since then he has told me the he needs some time to his self. So we haven't seen each other in a week we talk off and on but that Manila cause I might be pregnant

• He still says he doesn't want to break up. He and my mom and my one friend got into a fight and he says he needs time to let everyone cool off. I'm still nervous he is going to break up with me

• I am afraid he might too.

• Well you're right seems doubtful to me as well.

• just leave it alone. i dont see how this gets anywhere. what are you trying to find out?

• That's suspicious

What Girls Said 5

• Believe me... He is Not 'Plan is to delete it.'
    I still have a husband Out in Egypt, and when I found out he has this 'Second Facebook,' with the problems we were having and with me not having returned as promised, He put "Other people" on here, dear, aside from the One we had just with Another... And that One was Not with his father nor mother.
    Sure, believe it, 'Sounds fishy' is right. He probably has "Others" on there, besides 'Family and friends' who he wants to Keep on there, right to the Ends.
    Sit him down and have a face to face with him. The Only way to 'Delete it' is Through a letter to Facebook. However, he can Deactivate it if he would And... Should.
    Good luck. xx

• Yeah something shifty is going on. That's not right

• Thats strange... leave him!

• I agree - this does sound fishy. Ask him why he even needs this second facebook page?
    Good luck

• It's an old page in not sure why he never deleted it.

• Look at his friend list on his second page. If there is a great amount of girls there then he might of been using it to message other girls he did not want you to know about like his ex.