"Real" or desperate second-date attempt?

Great date, lots of chemistry and attraction, but I didn't kiss her at the end. We've had a few texts after, but she has become more and more distant. I wanted to go out again... So I was thinking about sending the following: "I know you gave me all the signs for a kiss, but I thought we could do better, like with fireworks on New Year's"

Thanks for the insights. what about saying I saw the signs she gave me but I like to take things slow then saying another date idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• New Year's eve isn't really the time for a second date. Ideally you should've asked her out again at the end of the first daare but that doesn't mean all is lost. Ask her what her schedule is for the Hollidays and see if she wants to meet up for a HH or something before or after she leaves town.

What Girls Said 1

• No!!! ~~~~

What Guys Said 2

• A second date needs to happen within a few days of the first to keep it going. I would see she is available tonight. Don't talk about the missed kiss, just learn from this.

• Okay, I just want to know do you wish to take it forward or not? or are you not sure?

• I'd like to go on another date!