17 never dated?

Don't know where to start...
Well everything is in the title I guess ^^
I never dated anybody at the age of 17 now and never been kissed either. I mean I'm very far from shy and I flirted with tons of boys but nothing happened. I consider myself as average regarding both beauty and cleverness I guess. I mean I'm not dumb considering the fact that i'm top of my class.
Anyways, does anyone has an opinion? thanks in advance !

Most Helpful Guy

• First, there is a natural tendency to evaluate milestones and steps taken and compare experience with ones age. However, I believe it is in everyone's best interest to avoid doing this type of self criticism with respect to being normal or not normal. The reason being is everything is relative and subjective so everyones experiences and thinking otherwise will likely lead to mistakes. I once unknowingly had sex with a virgin and later was told the reason she didn't tell me is because she was afraid I wouldn't have sex with her and she wanted to "get it out of the way." That made me feel not only deceived but also lower than a prostitute because at least a prostitute is chosen, I was like a gas station that just happened to be closest to a car that ran out of gas. Sexual experiences always involve another person and she not only robbed herself out of a reaktionship she wanted but I could not trust her and that indirectly became what could of been a special moment her introduction to sex. So, my point is one devalues sexual feelings and experiences by this behaviour and the whole point to keep your eye on your goals. What do you want to experience? If you want to visit Italy one day is flying in and out of the airport good enough or is it better defined by your own creativity by meeting a cute Italian boy and having a kiss near the Spanish Steps to the sound of violins? You see what I mean? It's not 1st, 2nd, 3rd, bases or age, time, benchmarking your friends stories that have meaning. It is the experience itself and how meaningful it is to you. I grew up with 3 sisters so I know everything basically and they are very mature and graphic and think about sex just as much as guys in my opinion. I heard through my door all those slumber parties with my own ears and how it excited their imaginations. However most are likely exaggerating, don't worry about it, follow your instincts as your safety, your hormones as your fuel, your heart as your compass, your body as your method of transportation and finally your creativity and strategy as your romance. Look at the conditions for travel before making a decisions to go, trust your gut and have fun with a copilot who happens to smile while looking in your eyes, treats your right and has fun. He will be the right pick and don't over analyze, girls think to much

• And another big mistake girls make. The strategy of finding the right guy. The average girl will follow the same strategy, they will wait to be seen, wait to be appreciated, hoped to be noticed by subtle clues they think boys understand (trust me, I didn't understand "the smile + hair flip , tilting head showing ear ring thing" till I was 30. I just thought they wanted their hair behind their hair and being nice. Then some girl would accented bump into me and make sure her tits squished into me after she unbuttoned her shirt as I looked down and said "oh, soooo sorry!" With a smile. I was so embarrassed that happened! I had no idea that was a flirt. Is guys are really that dumb. I am serious, we have no idea what the hell is going on. Just don't be like the average girl who passively hopes to be noticed, approached by used cars salesmen, disappointed the cute guy "didn't notice her" and then settle for the best car salemen. Be smarter, we don't understand flirting, never assume we do

• You ever hear girls say "I always seem to attract the wrong guys?" That proves my point. Girls evolve into women and still say this into their 50s and still single and disillusioned by men. Think about it. Really think about "I always seem to attract the wrong guys" as a statement. You know how pathetic that sounds. As if they only have the choice of being noticed? Seriously ! It's so tragic these average women waste the best years of their sex lives! They let so many opportunities pass them by waiting. Dont let guys and passiveness write your story for you. Be smart. If you want to meet a doctor, eat lunches at hospital lunch rooms. If you want to meet a fireman, go to a meeting about fire safety, smart! Strategic proactive decisions for your goals. Don't be passive, be a strong smart woman who gets what she wants be being smart and powerful to have the courage to be first to say how you feel, ask them out, say "I feel horny" and go home alone. Drive men crazy for you

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh you poor baby.

That's what you are. A baby. A child. Stop worrying about your relationship history. You have hardly started to live life yet. You're allowed to start worrying about your relationship history when you're 30 and haven't had a boyfriend (or girlfriend) yet. But until then don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 7

• Don't worry about it. My sister's 21 and got her first boyfriend back at the end of Summer. Just concentrate on school/college/university for the time being. Always be ready, though, to catch that guy when he comes into your life!

• It just hasn't happened yet, don't worry, it will happen. I've seen people here who are over 20 saying that they never dated or kissed, so I think you still have nothing to worry about.

• It's no problem, just enjoy flirting until it happens. If you were in your mid twenties and had not even flirted before, it would be somethin to worry about.

• No need to rush anything. There's nothing wrong with never having dated, or kissed anyone. Things will happen. Just don't let an opportunity pass when it comes up.

• You and 3.2 million Americans.

• Same with my brother, he is 26. No need to worry, you'll time will come :)

• That's okay. Gotta start somewhere. Just try starting up conversations with guys you like and you never know it might take off from there. You definitely look datable ❤️

What Girls Said 1

• Probably because you're top of the class. Guys up there usually don't know how to date or are interested in just school. The ones in the CP classes could be intimidated by intelligence.

I'm 21 still no kiss. I went out on a few dates or hung out with guys. I've talked to lots and some wanted to be more than friends but weren't my type. None have tried to physically make a move on me besides hugging