I have tiny A cupped boobs. Is it a deal breaker?

So my boobs are tiny. When I lay on my back and arms up, there are literally no boobs just nipples :(
They never bounce and I cannot even make cleavage.

Although I got some fat in my body one time, my boobs didn't really grow.
I massage them by myself but still don't grow. I'm almost 18 so I don't think there is a way to make my boobs bigger.

So I want ask you guys how much do you care about boobs size when your girlfriend or something has very very tiny boobs like A cups. And how do you feel when you see your girlfriend has tiny boobs.
You actually prefer hot body like porno starts have?
I don't need any nice opinions I just want a honest opinion. Thank you!

• Turn on Love small boobs
  • Not as hot as big boobs but still like tiny ones
  • I don't know size doesn't matter
  • Turn off but I can out up with tiny boobs
  • Turn off I cannot stand tiny ones
  • Im a girl
*turn off but i can put up with tiny boobs
Don't be nice please. Be Hines

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted C. Size absolutely does not matter to me. But I'm not really in favour of fake/augmented boobs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly I've been with many girls with a cups, who were ridiculously attractive and sexy. Big boobs don't always mean nice boobs !! I also have small A cups, my boyfriend loves them. I've learned to love them and on a plus side:
    You won't knock yourself out of you try jogging.
    No back pain.
    No saggy boobs in the future.
    No need for a bra with backless dresses.

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on the proportions of the girl in question but I honestly love cute little breasts. Generally I prefer a B cup but an A can still be lots of fun.

• Really! But don't you see a lot of hot girls with big boobs on porno or something? isn't it better?

• Pron is completely fake, and even then I still prefer smaller breasted girls just like in real life.

• I am not into fake tits. There was a time I had to make a choice, which girl to go for. One with perfect tits and ass ratio or the skinny blond with absolutely no tits. I natural, my first choice was the girl without boobs. Her voice, her intelligence, her face and other qualities gave a really good overall choice.

• Tiny boobs are the best. They're LITERALLY PERFECTION!! Don't pay attention to movies, TV, internet, etc. Women with small boobs, like yourself, sometimes carry their weight in their hips, thighs, and butt and THAT is sexy! 99.99% of the time, big boobs are either attached to big women or the women they are attached to will grow to be big. Fact: women with big boobs carry their weight on the front of their bodies. Just genetics... Then there's the heat, moisture and dirt that gets stuck in and around them that cause zits, bumbs, heat rash. Then there's the stretching. Then there's the sagging...

Women with small boobs are hotter than the rest. Be thankful for your perfect little boobs. I know I am!!

• Voted A. I have always loved small boobs on girls.

Porno stars? Most of my favourites have small boobs too.

• I love small/tiny boobies so much more than the big and huge ones.
    small just look nicer too look at.

• Whattt? Don't you think big tits are hot?

• We're all different and come different shapes and sizes and like what we like.
      What maybe small to me may be big to others and so on

• Okayy

• Your still aging don't worry.

• Turn on.
    Just love yourself

less weight to carry around xD

• Size doesn't matter

• Then what does matter?

• Personality and confidence. Love yourself for who you are and that shows through to other people. I've dated a lot of girls, and not once was it only because of their breast size

• Size doesn't really matter to me as Long as they aren't enormous.

• Small boobs are fine as long as you're skinny

• I see. How skinny you think is proportionally proper to have A cups?

• Depends I guess I don't know but some girls with small boobs can be very sexy

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, I have really small boobs too. A little bigger that A cup xd. And I never fonud it to be a problem actually o. o I can wear pretty much any shirt I want, in contrast to my bff who is like D cup, and some of the shirts fall kind of weirdly on her. Especially if they are loose, they make her look kinda fat.
    I mean its great if you have big boobs, but u gotta learn to love what you have xx

• If guys liked just big breasts, then small breasted women wouldn't have found partners to build a family and the small breast gene would have disappeared.
    So, there are people that like small breasts too. ☺

• I haven't the biggest boobs either but guys still love them... don't worry about it

• I'm an E and mine are such a pain in the ass. Hey lets even ours out, that way we both get Cs :D

• I am a girl. Mine are really large either.

• Im so sorry u must look like a child!