How do I decipher my feelings for him?

So I have been dating this guy for almost two months now. He super nice, attractive, polite, a hard worker, and seems to have a good plan for his future. I like him but sometimes I want to just peace out if the relationship. He drives me insane sometimes.
For example we went to the movies last night and he would judge every person that he saw. Like, for example, we went to the movies last night and these people came in that reeked of marijuana. What ever it happens I didn't think it was a big deal. But he made it a huge deal and it made him mad that they did. That bugs me so much.
Or, for example, his friend just got married and he is mad at his friend for spending more time with his wife then him. That bugs me.
Or, just the fact that he thinks he is the best at everything. He really does. He is so f'n cocky and I hate it.

I know now none of these are enough to break up with him and he has some great qualities but some things drive me up a wall. What should I do? Do you think I really like him or am I just tolerating for the things I like?

• yes you like him.
  • No you don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• You say "He is so f'n cocky and I hate it. "

Do you like hating things?
    If not, then you don't like him or at least those traits about him.

If you don't know if you like someone then you probably don't.
    If you don't know when you are happy, sad, scared or worried, etc. Then you most likely are neither of those things.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm

I really think that when small atitudes like this bug you, then people are not as compatible as they'd think

honestly, I'd go back to the dating pool if I were you

Do you see the way you described him? He's nice, polite, hard worker and with a good plan for the future. I don't see much attraction (emotional/mental) here. The said chemistry or that "click" that make some relationships special.

You can try and date him for a while longer to see where it goes, but sometimes when you don't feel it, you just don't feel it.

What Guys Said 3

• You aren't compatible. Time to move on. If you think this annoyances are bad NOW, you're in for a really miserable marriage because all those little annoying quirks are expanded 10x after marriage when we don't try to hide them from each other any more.

• Ouija board.

• Tell him you don't like the way he judges others and you can also point out things he does to show him how he is not perfect also. Better to do it sooner rather than later

What Girls Said 1

• Spend time away from him no contact and trust me you'll know how you feel.