Why are women always supposed to be happy?

Why is it that women cannot be unhappy? or they are always expecred to be some bubbly person? and if she is unhappy she is deemed crazy... why?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can be unhappy. Male, female or other just be civil enough. You can rage a little without becoming Hulk/SheHulk. You can grump without causing a scene.

Most Helpful Girl

• younger women in general are more open/spontaneous/child-like in some ways/ innocent... etc it makes it easier for them to laugh more and be more open and stuff... they are naturally that way, they smile and laugh more and all

men naturally like that, and women generally like peace and the feeling that everyone/thing is on good terms... and smiles make it feel that way

just guessing though lol

What Guys Said 3

• Lol, you do this to yourself. Nobody is holding a gun to your head screaming "FUCKING SMILE BITCH!"

On the plus side people like seeing women smile because it makes the surrounding feel more positive. It's a mental thing

• I've never heard anybody say anything like that. I just take it for granted that women are generally moody bitches

• Because women typically blame others for their mental state "you make me feel" etc

What Girls Said 0