Is it true those who play hard to get end up being single?

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is Yes.

People who play childish games like playing hard to get, purposely not being responsive, etc. are going to just dance around and he will just move right along to the next girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just honestly think playing games isn't the best way to go, if you like someone tell them because the longer you play it out the less interested they will be. It'll never be serious until someone speaks up then you can take it from there.

What Guys Said 6

• No. People end up single for a bunch of different reasons, like bad relationship choices. It's important that you don't play too hard to get though. I guarantee the guy who's willing to wade through months of bullshit to get that person is going to have way more issues than any healthy person would be willing to tolerate.

• possibly ya

• You should treat people the way they treat you you shouldn't take past experiences out on people that have not done you wrong you may wreck things for yourself by treating people like that there are descent people out there if you dont give them a chance you will never find them

• Because its easy to confuse hard to get with uninterested and so people stop persuing you

• No, what is true is that they stop playing.

• I am single and I don't play hard to get. I am just shy.

What Girls Said 3

• Nah... I am not hard to get but its just the case.

• No because they stop playing hard to get when they find the right person.

• I hope sure so