Is it a good thing when the guy you're seeing says goodnight beautiful in a text?

Like it means he's really keen on you?

• YES ITS THE BEST
  • Don't take it to mean anything, he's just saying goodnjght

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys say it and it means nothing. Others say it and it shows true emotion. I wouldn't read too much into it just because it was said, think about other ways he treats you and actions he does for you.

What Guys Said 9

• It's a potential lead. I'd be patient to see what else he does from that point on.

• it´s not "the best" because you won´t know if he´d just like to fuck you or more. but there is clearly some interest there.

• That's great that he give a tactful bit of endearment at the end of your date. How sweet :)

• ... noooo... it means he dislikes you...

• It depends on the person. He could be playing you, he could be in to you. I prefer to say things like this to people I'm really into.

• Yeah sure I guess I don't know

• Why would this be bad at all? Lol

• It's a good thing for sure

• He could be seeing others, ya never know

• I don't think so, when we were seeing other people he would just ignore my goodnight texts but now he responds saying goodnight beautiful.

(FYI yes we dated other people for a bit, we've spoken about it and don't want to anymore)

• Doesn't mean he doesn't

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, of course it's a good thing. Texts like that are so sweet :)

• I am not sure to be honest.