Girls help this dude out please?

My ex is 19 and she moved back from school. She moved back since she missed everyone. She was gone for a year. We broke up because distance and other things. On the 1st week she moved back she called and invited me for lunch. As soon as we met up we started kissing. I told her i missed her and what was going to happen with us? she said she doesn't know since she just moved back and wants to be friends and if were meant for each other it'll happen. I said ok. She then later uploaded a pic of her and some dude i never seen in my life at an art museum. In the pic they are making goofy faces in front of an art statue (sort of like that pic on the bottom i found off google just an example).

He could be just a friend off her college study group but I don't know and honestly he doesn't look like threat. Should i confront my ex over this or let it go? and what do you think about when she said "if were meant to happen it will happen".

What Girls Said 1

• She's your ex. Move on.

What Guys Said 0