Would you rather date a girl who has a good personality, is attractive with big boobs? Or a girl who is attractive, good personality with small boobs?

I see some guys on here saying small boob size does not matter as long as she has a good personality but wonder if she has big boobs (not super big) with a good personality?

If given the choice

• I would rather date a attractive girl with big boobs and a nice personality
  • I would rather date a attractive girl with small boobs and a good personality
  • none of the above, I'm a girl and I only date guys
Omg it's even
By nice and good I meant they both have good personalities

Most Helpful Guy

• Bigger boobs is a plus. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't date someone with small boobs.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I would rather date a attractive girl with big boobs and a nice personality like www.hugenaturalslovers.com/.../katrin-xxcel-03.jpg

• Obvi I like bug boobs, but not huge.
    Like C or D are usually perfect

• I like small, I only would ever date very thin girls it's just what I'm attracted to, like Lindsey Stirling she is tiny but literally my definition of dream girl, any pudge even on chest or butt is a deal breaker for me

• Big. To be fair though, I like smaller butts, in case you don't have big boobs but happen to have a smaller butt, I wouldn't turn that down

• Not voting because my opinion changed over the years. I would have voted for A as a younger man. That's 100% instinct, not even a matter of thinking about it. Ancient. Nothing a guy can do about it (without lying to yourself). It has something to do with best chances for a baby to survive or some other meaningless reason today. Now, older, I prefer a nice smile, pretty face, and kindness over anything else.

• if it´s basically the same personality, i´d choose like c cup. not big, not tiny.

• Speaking as a guy who likes small boobs, small boobs! But I'd pick the good personality regardless.

• actually the small one

• Only difference is the boobs so most will pick bigger

• Big boobs all the way

• Depends which has the prettier face?

• Larger boobs is my vote

• if you are taking about dating (not just casual sex) then I would say ideally c-cup. Not super big, but not super flat as well.

• Im a butt guy so...

• Average boobs are better.

What Girls Said 4

• it's pretty unfair how some guys who has a small cock would like to date girls who has a good personalities, good looking and big boobs. they're asking for too much. like come on, us girls aren't even that choosy and dont even mind about your cock size but some guys are very choosy. some girls dont just go around and ask about cock size maybe some did bcs they are thirsty. seriously though, whatever you get, just be grateful. if you're attracted to someone bcs of their boobs size or cock size, that's more likely you're sexually attracted to them and not actually love them.

• That's what I always want to say

• @Elafamk it had to be said. guys get to see the size of our boobs but we dont even get to see their cock size so why does that matters aight? 😂

• YEA! Bravo👏 it should be a new law😂

• -_- oh come on us women don't base everything off dick size. Why is breast size so important :( i'm only a B and by the looks of it apparently i'll never get a guy.

• Nah, bigger is often preferred, but it has to fit with the rest of the body well. Also the word big is subjective. My definition of too big is apparently smaller than that of some of my guy friends. Plus, preferring big doesn't mean we hate small.

• I never said women do

• I was speaking out to men lol @Asker

• Why do girls do this to themselves? If a person likes you then they like you. There's more to life than boobs and ass, sheesh! You can have the biggest boobs, the biggest ass and be all of that and it's ONE thing that can totally turn off a guy. These questions are really getting old.

• It's just a question don't take it so seriously. Like really don't answer. I explained in my details why I answered this question. It's not a big deal and you need to calm down

• Lol if you really think that gag is a representation of what men like in real life and if you take this question seriously then you have issues

• Well, if two of them are basically the same person, its only obvious everyone would date the one with bigger boobs xD