I only get guys who are interested in sex. How do I find a guy that wants a relationship?

I'm an attractive girl and I've only had one serious boyfriend ever. I tend to find guys that are only interested in hooking up. I just got out of a "relationship" where the guy refused to make it official for 2 years. The next girl he dated, he became "official" with right away. What am I doing wrong? Why do men not want to be in a relationship with me? Where do I find these "good" guys?

I'm educated, attractive, have a good personality and am not slutty. I try to be a good person and a good friend to everyone I meet. Help please!

Most Helpful Guy

• Good guys may be taken because they may have known what they want and got it. However you may be able to find nice guys through online dating, guys who are both reserved but still with a pretty good personality with the right encouragement.

Check out dating sites that allow their users to post profile descriptions, and look out for a description/photo that seems appealing to you, where their profile sounds like an all-round good guy hah. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know how soon you sleep with guys, but I would utilize the 3 month rule. That way, you weed out guys who are simply interested in sex.

There are plenty of good guys out there, but you never know what a guy truly wants until he spends time with you. I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong--just because they aren't interested doesn't mean that there's something wrong with you.

I would try dating sites and singles parties. To me, you sound like a catch, so it could be that some guys are intimidated. There are men out there who will appreciate you though. :)

What Guys Said 7

• Well, maybe if you stop looking, the proper butterfly will alight on your head. i. e. Find something you love to do (Hiking, tennis, etc) and see if you run into guys with the same interests, so you have something in common to start with. Meetup is pretty good for that, I think they have special groups for almost any possible interest.

• Lol..."good guys" I think there are 3 types that you can choose from: 1) the single guy at 30 or so who is single for a reason, and it's not good, 2) the single guy who is one of those nice guys who never got laid so is making up for it in his 30's 3) guys who are taken.

• I'm one of those good guys but can't find a decent woman, have you tried online dating?

• Have you tried a fat guy? the kind of guy who never gets attention from women? I'm pretty sure he'll treat you like a goddess if you show that you love him too. plus all you gotta do is make him lose weight with you by working out everyday.

• You're looking at him!

• Your chillin with the wrong group

• we should date

What Girls Said 1

• I don't want to sound mean, but you are probably giving up the cookie (sex) way to early. Stop looking at sex as something you do in a relationship, but as something you do to show how serious you are in the relationship; so in your case how "official" the relationship is. Because you are probably doing nothing wrong, you sound like an amazing woman, the only problem is that you deal with too many assholes. But you could reveal who they are if you hold out on the cookie and see which guy respects you for you and not your body... hold in there girl you gonna find you an amazing man!!! ;-)

• Most guys would not have time for that...

There are 3.5 billion females in the world...

Why wait for someone who is making you wait just for the sake of it?

• Very true... But what makes the girl stand out enough to do that?

• Lol stumped her