Somebody who had experience dating someone in a gang advice?

Firstdon't tell me not to date him because you're notthe boss of me and you dont know me you're not even my friend And my foster mom said i can because she know him Ok soI want to know how should i act around him Should i always wear blue And how should i dress. Im kinda embarases to ask hin so thats why i ask y'all

Most Helpful Guy

• Under 18.. You don't fcking date him. He is a gang member and you a fcking dumbass if you date him. Don't you standards? Don't you know what ends up happening to guys like him? I lived in LA for a better part of my life.. they all end up the same fcking way. Dead or in prison. Take it from a guy who has seen it fukcing first hand. Real shit right now I'm trying to help you. Get the fck out while you can. You're going to look back on your teenage self in the future and think what were you thinking. You are a dumbass if you date him. I guess you get what you deserve if you keep at it. Darwinism at work. Not that you would know what that is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, you've made it clear that you don't want a lecture.
    So i'll just answer solely on the question itself.

"Be yourself"
    He likes you for you.

You don't need to dress in his gang colors because that can be looked at as "false claiming".
    Gang members typically do not like that.

Best of luck!

What Guys Said 4

• You can't spell for shit 😂😂
    I swear to God, I only see one period throughout this entire thing.
    "Youre not even my friend." I fucking died 😂😂😂

• You are setting yourself up for one helluva life!

And you wear whatever doesn't get your ass shot off, that would be a good start.

• If you wear blue then that involves yourself if the gang defeating the object of this question

• Sure, wear blue. You'll just be the target of a driveby shooting...

What Girls Said 2

• So this is what kids do these days...

• You sound real mature. If you can't just be yourself around a guy and wear whatever you want then there's not much sense dating him.