From "hanging out" to relationship?

One guy and I have been going out the last 2 months, once or twice a week and it's been great. I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him. Should I say something, or is it to soon? How to express that I want us to be serious, without being to pushy or scare him away?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You could ask how he thinks of you, and what is he looking for? Maybe you'll get some answers. I would say something if it's been over 2 months.

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him who knows he might like u back. i told my crush after liking him for a week and he didn't mind and we never hung out after school we just talked at school and text daily. so anyways he might not mind either and he could be happy about it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!