Girls, What is your dream guy like?

Answer as detailed as possible and I'll include a poll just for fun of what you think would be his best feature.

• His dashing good looks are his best feature
  • His muscles and six pack are definitely the best part of him
  • His sense of humor is what makes him stand out to me
  • His sense of loyalty and family oriented demeanor are the best to me
  • His intelligence is what gets me
  • Other
  • I'm a Guy

What Girls Said 2

• combo of intelligence, fun, artistic abilty, and pretty eyes gets me.

• I'm not too picky regarding physical traits. My dream guy would be taller than me (but that's not hard because I'm short). He would have an athletic build (but as long has he's healthy, that's fine too.) Hair and eye color don't matter to me.

He would be honest, have a sense of humor, always make me laugh. More importantly, when I'm with him, I would always feel safe. I would never doubt him, his words, or his intentions. He would tell me he loves me, but also show me that he loves me (doesn't have to be gifts). He would fill me in on all the trivial and mundane things in his life, but also consult me for the important decisions in his life. He would be intelligent, but not over-confident or pompous in his intelligence. He would get a long with his family and with people in general, but not be a pushover.

There's more, but that's pretty much the gist of it.

What Guys Said 0