Why don't guys like me?

I'm 5'8" and I'm in really great shape. I take care of my appearance and think I'm relatively pretty. I'm one of the top students in my school. I'm nice to everyone and have lots of friends. I'm also friends with a lot of guys. I flirt with guys if I like them and try to make it obvious that I like them, while not looking desperate. All of my friends have boyfriends, and I don't. Why don't guys like me? What can I do to get them to like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• this is life, just because you are relatively pretty, are academically smart, and have a great amazing personality, doesn't mean you're gonna have it easy mode to find a potential partner by default. hell no, life ain't like that at all. but all you have to do is try, just fucking try. thats all you can do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should just ask someone out, like hey do you like me? Wanna be my date for... or be less direct , I am kind of not doing anything this weekend maybe we could get together and see a movie, was thinking about star wars

What Guys Said 15

• I am not sure, if it's not your physical aspect that some aspect or a few aspects of your personality might be putting the guys off.

• Boys are stupid and we don't see that girls like us until the last second. There are probably guys who think of you slightly but not a lot because you don't stand out that much. or guys probably really like you. They just don't pursue because you're not approachable. Try standing more relaxed or smiling. Message me sometime and I could help you more,

• Tbh most of the time you will never know when someone likes you, one time one of my older friends was telling me that in highschool certain girls liked him and he never knew about it. Or maybe guys find you attractive but think you are out of their league and they dont even bother going for you that is usually what goes down lol. I think you should go with the flow and not really look for anyone who finds you attractive because im sure one day you will find out. :)

• Hard to say without knowing

A) what you look like
    B) how you flirt

• What I got from what you said is that you flirt with guys. Do you flirt with ALL the guys? I know at your age, it's "natural."

• Just ask a guy out on a date and bluntly tell a guy you like him. Us guys are often doubtful and/or oblivious, no matter how 'obvious' you try to make yourself seem.

• Well, if you're as physically attractive as you say you are, then chances are it's your personality.

Have you tried asking a guy out?

• You might be too intimidating. A lot of guys won't go for a girl they honk is out of their league

• Boys are dumb 💁🏻

• Bad question.
    The right guy has not shown himself yet.

• I like you

• Send me a pic and I will tell you y

• Maybe you are way too good and they think you are boring

• The fact you fail to post a picture of yourself makes me doubt you are in great shape. Women are often deluded of their own self worth.

• ask your female friends who know you best, they might notice body language or something you haven't.

What Girls Said 3

• U said u have guy friends? Maybe you are too cool. You have to be suductive

• do you try talking to guys?

• completely agree with what you said hahah the same thing is happening to me... oH wELl