Guys, Just found out the guy I'm seeing calls other girls darling too... Should I be worried? They're good friends of his?

He still calls me gorgeous and beautiful but I thought darling was my thing... Maybe it's just girls he cares about?

Most Helpful Guy

• I might just be his thing.

What Guys Said 2

• That's not a good sign but if you are not too worried about it then it's okay.

• I wouldn't be sounds like a non issue 💁🏻

• So i shouldn't be concerned?

What Girls Said 3

• I think your overthinking it~! Does he normally flirt with girls?

• Only harmless flirting, I agree I'm over reacting. I saw him last night and it was perfect :) he may call them those nice names but that compares nothing to how he treats me :))

• Yeah but if you don't like it tell him!

• How old is he? The man I'm interested in is 45 and I noticed he's fond of using darling too. It's just his thing.

• He's 26 :) I love darling, I find it sweet but yeah it's just a thing some guys do to people they care about

• I'm 21 and my friends find it odd and don't like it. I just find it sweeter than being called babe or whatever. It's more old fashioned

• Agreed! It's unique, sweet and endearing.

• He might be a player :/ you best watch who ya date