Dating stage to relationship stage?

I'm dating this guy, we get along really well and have a lot in common. We are good together and he makes me have those butterflies in my stomach lol. Cliche I know, but he does. Anyway we are dating and seeing where it's going to go. We are the only people we both are seeing. How do I know if it's going to go somewhere or not and like how to go from the dating stage to the relationship stage? Is there a time frame between meeting/dating to relationship? And how to tell if things are moving in the right direction?

What Guys Said 1

• Just be direct and talk with him, I date around to assess the best match, I'm sure that's what he is doing too

What Girls Said 1

• There's not really a time frame, it's just whenever the both of you mutually agree you're ready to take that step and commit to a relationship with one another.

• Thanks! Should he ask me to be his gf? Or both of us just talk about it. We both aren't seeing anyone else, talk all through the whole day and see each other frequently. To me things seem good

• Congrats! I hope you have a very happy relationship! :)

• Thank you, I hope so too!!