How do you ask out a friend?

I've been running it over in my mind for a few days now, but anything I think to say doesn't seem right, so how on earth does one ask out a close friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep things casual. Just say something like "Hey do you want to go out *insert day* and have dinner/lunch/coffee?" .. It might seem really hard I get that but just realize once you do it you'll be happy for doing it and for trying.

• Except I'm close enough friends with her already that this won't necessarily be considered a date, she may just look at it as hanging out

• When you do hang out then on this day make sure you act differently. Be more flirty, compliment her and just try to make it different from usual hang outs.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do you wanna go do (an activity) on (a day)"

"Okay"

"It's a date."

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Unfortunatly do dont mate, you have to bottle your feelings up, or risk destroying your whole friendship. Take this advice from someone whos been there, and lost there best friend