How do I get a boyfriend?

I'm 24 and never had a boyfriend before. Yes I had sex before with 3 guys that's it all three had really small dick like a pinky size lmao so I guess I haven't really had sex either. I'm so sick of sex texting it's a crying out shame I'm not in college and I don't have friends I would met someone at work but I work with old people that have a thing for younger girl like me eww. I try dating apps like tinder and hot or not but I don't like it because they don't ever message You back or wanna met up to go on a date I even went on craigslist really most of them all ways want sex or photos or tell you about their wife and kids lol. I tried too go to bars and stuff but I don't like to drink and i just don't like bars or clubs. I'm really starting to lose hope I feel like I have a fuck me sign on my forehead but all I wanna do is go on a date and get to know someone and be a girlfriend so will you help me I don't know what to do i just want a boyfriend not a boyfriend thank you

This is my question

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the exact same problem as you except i haven't tried out dating sites yet.
    As a computer geek who can't go clubbing (Sensitive ears :/) and doesn't like drinking i am never surrounded by girls. At work there are nice ladies but they are all to old for me and/or taken.

Dating sites are still your best bet probably, in the netherlands there is one called Paiq which matches you based on anonymous chats rather then profiles. During the chats the system slowly reveals your pictures so it fades from being anonymous to a normal 1 on 1 chat. After it you can choose to block the other or to continue talking.

Personally i plan to sign up for that site next year and test my luck, i have to start making more pictures of my life first so i have something to show.

But please, don't loose hope! The right guy is out there! And to put down some of my favorite southpark quotes here "If you want to find some quality (boy) friends, you have to get trough the dicks first (Not literally ofcourse)".

• Thank you so much for your comment and your time and I will try that site thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• "never had a bf", but you fucked. Please leave this line for someone that hasn't who*** around. You've obviously haven't had a boyfriend because you're easy to spread your legs.

• And how many guys have you spread your legs for that wasn't a boyfriend I'm pretty sure it's not a low number don't come for me if I didn't send for you smdh

What Guys Said 6

• Just be yourself and do not try to hard or push it.. it can happen when you least expect it.. could be just a random meeting in the mall.. I have met lots of women there and even on golf courses that I play every now and then

• Hiii here I am ;) as I just asked a similar question 3 days ago and it seems that ure the right answer ;)

• 1. Be friend
    2. Hangout in any / different situation
    3. Develop Relationship
    4. Be approached or Do approach
    5. You there :P

• Goodness, this is one issue that keeps me wondering,
    But the sweet reply to your message is that there re lots of single guys out there too.
    Meanwhile, we can always talk, am single but I want to know who u re in d first place.
    Message me pls.

• Just approach a guy and ask him out. What do you even look like? Post a picture?

• Bait question. I call BS.

• It's not a bait question it's a real question about the sex thing I have needs just like everyone else you being a male I know you know what I'm talking about so you can think what you won't

What Girls Said 0