Age difference (9 years) opinions please?

I'm 23, he's 32. Do you think that is too big of an age gap to be together?

If you've dated someone with an age difference, did it work for you? Are there any particular pros and cons?

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's Not a big deal. He'll teach you patience and you'll teach him how to stay young

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you guys will be at 2 very different points in your lives and the maturity difference will be too much

What Guys Said 6

• My wife is 8 years older than me, we have been married for almost 21 years now. Age is just a number. If you like the guy, go for it, if it works out great, if not oh well.

I haven't found the age difference to have any pros or cons, it is like any other relationship. If you want it to be successful, you have to work at it.

• You're both adults, and in this context its not necessarily looked down upon.
    In fact this is and was the norm.

My dad is 8-10 years older than my mom ( I think ).
    So long as you're both two consenting adults taking part in a relationship, why should anyone have a problem with that?

You may clash when it comes to likes and dislikes, certain attitudes and interests but that's normal.

Just chill fam, see how it goes!

• It depends where the both of you are at in life and each of your maturity level.

• my parents have 10 years difference. if you think he's the right one... go for it

• Age shouldn't matter.

• I think it's fine if you have enough in common and get along well

What Girls Said 3

• As long as he isn't at the age where he wants to a wifey to start popping out babies and you aren't up for that/wont be in the next few years.

• This is the age gap between my parents and they have been married for 20+ years and are still married. 😄
    They don't seem to have any problem with this.

• i dont think it is a big gap