What would you do if you were dating someone but it turned out they were cheating on there partner to be with you, and they admited this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not be with them at all. I'm not a second choice and if they're willing to cheat to be with me then they're willing to cheat on me for someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd dump her. If she's cheating to be with you, how can you ever trust her?

What Girls Said 3

• Ditch them because that's wrong and it makes you look bad too. You wouldn't want to be with someone who was unfaithful anyway, even if it was to be with you, because it shows that they don't are about loyalty and they could very well cheat on you in the future too.

• I would dump him. Cheating is not allowed or tolerated. I dumped my ex of 13 years for cheating. It is just not that hard to be faithful. Can't be faithful? Don't be in a relationship.

• Anyone who is cool with dating outside of their relationship will always be cool with it. Even if they r dating u.

What Guys Said 1

• Even if your relationship got to the point where you trust them and can do no wrong?