Guys, How to tell him how I feel?

I have decided to tell the guy I like that I have feelings for him. But I've never told anyone how I felt about them before so I don't know how to start it or what to even say. I wrote a text but at the end of the day I need to tell him in person, but basically the text said "Hey, so I know it's been a while that we have been working together and its taken me a while to tell you this. But I feel like there's this vibe between us that everyone has noticed, but at times I feel like you and I don't recognize it. And I just wanted to clear things up. I've heard things and I know you have too. But I'm sick and tired of people talking about my personal life, so I just wanted to let you know myself. I'm over this little back and forth charade. Because the truth is that at some point in time; I ended up liking you, but I don't know if you even feel the same about me. And I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable for you, but I just needed to let you know." How do I do this in person? What do I say to find out if he feels the same, and if he wants something more?

2

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, that text seems perfect! If he does like you back (which I suppose he does), then he's gonna be REALLY thrilled! :)

• Just so you know, we usually know if you like us, not always, but most of the time, we already know, telling him would really be unnecessary, it's only really if you just want to stop playing games