What do you think about Russian girls?

What do you think about Russian girls?

0|0
11|32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They're girls. And they're Russian. That's about it.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• Hells yes, I say. Hells yes. Russian girls and Czech girls and Ukrainian. @_@ Yes.

images.duckduckgo.com/.../

I feel like they'd punch you in the face as soon as fuck you. That's sorta hot. They have the whole stoic thing going on. Of course, I'm pretty ignorant about Russian culture and such; but you know, the stereotype of the typical hardcore Russian who doesn't give a fuck about anything. But, they definitely have some reeeeeally attractive women.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have met two Russian girls and both were lazy, cold, unfriendly and rude types of people. However, I am sure there are great Russian girls to.

1|0
    0|0
    • However, that is just two girls. I am sure there are lovely Russian girls to. :)

• I think they can be pretty aggressive in getting a man lol I had two girls fight (like fist fight) over me in a bar in Moscow. Its because many Russian men have drinking problems or are not financially successful enough to raise a family. In general though I find their old fashioned and traditional values very attractive. Think like 1950s America values lol. At the same time those values they have means many of them don't want to be a breadwinner in the house and feel like their main calling is to make sure any kids they have are raised the way they should be and to take care of things at home while the man works. Not really a deal breaker but its something a guy should expect or prepare for if he meets a Russian woman outside of the Big Three. (Moscow, St. Petersbug, Nizhni Novgorod)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a girl from the Ukraine 7-8 years ago, and I saw her again recently. That is my only experience with "Russian" women and she may be atypical. She was cute, very sweet, eager to please, appreciative, and very materialistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are very friendly and beautiful, somewhat less emotionally clingy than American girls, and seem to have found a good balance between traditionalism like being good wives and modernism like getting an education. I've spent a lot of time around them being Orthodox, and I've found that they are much less racially prejudiced against me for being Mexican than the Greeks are, who I absolutely cannot stand.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind any girl's nationality or heritage. I would just not want blondes -nothing against them, just not my preference- so, I know there are lots of brunettes as well in Russia. So, if a cutie with brown hair, brown eyes and tanned skin happened to be from Russia, I wouldn't say no.

That's besides, many of these Russian girls come to where I was raised and end up going back to Russia with husbands... LOL. I keep hearing about how this is such a common syndrome in the news all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have this common look, very hard, stern, able to field strip AK47s in a snow blizzard whilst ice fishing and knocking back a gallon of Smirfnoff... otherwise why not..!

0|0
    0|0
  • They.. are.. russian. that is all.

1|0
    0|0
  • What do I think or what do I know? I know Russian girls are some knock out babes and no holding back that's a fact jack!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. Very beautiful, nice and friendly. Only don't like the thought they have often that everyone is against them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Russian girls are hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are gorgeous

0|1
    0|0
  • Most the Russian ballerinas I have met are really beautiful, kind of funny and quiet. They seem more traditional than people from the west, which is nice

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful ladies, but they'll spend all your money and are crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Хорошо! I have many Russian friends, the ones that I've met have been good people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other than the cute accents they have when speaking English, I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is russian, her mom is russian white and her dad is a black russian guy, i love him because he is just so black and yet so russian, he is awesome and actually likes me as a son so we cool, we cool

0|0
    0|0
  • They are beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • Most Russian people I meet are really nice. Some Russian girls are really hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't do it for me, I prefer something a little more exotic from Bangalore or Manila!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah, the women calling for the mother when they come. Happens so often :D

0|0
    0|0
  • They exist

0|0
    0|0
  • Never met one

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are nice. Some have a way too "liberal sex politc". But many russian girls are really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • well they are girls that are russian pretty much thats it : )

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only got one experience with a russian girl. It wasn't a good experience!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot, like most Slavic women!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are sturdily built and bang like a barn door.

0|0
    0|0
  • So freaking hot, dated one, until I found out she was just using me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• They are gorgeous. And their hair is just complete perfection. 😍And the Russian girls I've met are some really nice people. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • content://media/external/file/19305
    "Meanwhile in Russia...
    Kid: Mom...
    Mother: Yes, my dear...
    Kid: Can I drink some natural juice?
    Mother: No! You have to finish your vodka first!"
    😂
    Besides this joke, Russian women are gorgeous. 😍

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think about them!

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not as bad as Russian dudes.
    A lot of them are very pretty. But sometimes I get bad vibes.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Russian girls I've known were average looking girls who were very very intelligent and no nonsense straight to the point kinda women.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're hot as fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • hot hot hot

0|1
    0|0
  • They're just people I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • I've worked with Russian females. And let me tell you they can be nice but they can also be sooo rude. They smoke soooo much! I don't know how they culture works but on thing is certain they love money and power.

0|0
    0|0