How to make boyfriend miss you?

We've been dating for a month. In past relationships, I'm usually the one who chases the guy or falls harder. He just asked me yesterday if I was busy today which I replied saying I wasn't sure. I don't want to seem too available and I fear our relationship will get boring. Should I say "I won't be able to hang today, sorry"? Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Advice would be not to play childish games. I think would think you rather hang out with boyfriend and have a good time then have him miss you. You should spend time with him have a good time so afterwards when you part he misses you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him, "You now miss me."

• Its been a month, all that "hard to get" should have been worn out by now, why are you hung up on that? he is your boyfriend now, don't play games with him, if you're free and you want to go out just be honest about it.

What Girls Said 2

• you've been dating a month... your connection with him is not deep enough to miss each other if you don't speak or see each other for a while he will start to miss you... give it time and start looking for a deeper connection!

• Short term fix: don't respond and tell him later that u were busy

Long term fix: read the rules, it is a dating self-help book it will fix all ur problems