How do I take out the girl I met at volunteering and really like? on asking out online, she said she'll see me at volunteering in the new year?

She said she's not around much over Christmas but she'll be at volunteering regularly in the new year and we can get to know each other then. What does this mean?

• It's her way of rejecting you, she likes you as a friend only
  • She's giving you a chance to get to know you and then maybe even go on a date
  • It means something else - please explain?

What Girls Said 1

• The holidays are really busy for most people. She is probably unavailable. I get the feeling that she doesn't want to commit to going on a date with you without knowing you a little better. It's not uncommon.

• Really?

• Like I said, it's not uncommon (or even unwise) to get to know someone better before you even consider dating them.

• I can't date someone who I don't know well anyway. It wasn't really the idea to ask her out on a actual date. I just wanted a chance to get to know her better.

What Guys Said 0