If your average looking but super confident can you get any girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You can't all though being confident is an attractive trait to other people. Girls also have to find you attractive, & we have to like your personality as well. I'm not saying that looks are everything but they play a big part when it comes to liking someone. But some girls don't really care about looks that much so they will overlook it and just care about your personality, and who you are as a person. You definitely won't get every girl, but you will definitely get a girl.

What Girls Said 3

• note any, but some, I think

• If you try hard enough

• Sure hbgjfjv

What Guys Said 15

• If you define "Any" girl as in just about Any girl that exists here in our world, then I would have to say No.

There are no guarantees even if you are super confident and have the best looks in the world. Much less having the above average looks and is not confident.

• no one can get any girl but i would say if you are only average looking but are super confident you will certainly be able to get yourself some very attractive women.

• sure, why not

• Sadly no.. Women are very physical and visual. Confidence definitely gets up to the playing field though.

• Yes you can.

• No. Actually it turns out if you're amazing looking and super confident you can't get any girl. Partially because girls happen to be not mindless cattle...

• yes sir or at least you have the higest odds. The reason for that, is that the girl won't be threateaned by your good looks, so she will focus on your personality.

• Any girl is a bit too far but many for sure.

• Any no. Cause not every girl might like you back, and not every girl is your type

• I'm Above-Average sorry can't help I'm super confident. I don't get every girl. so maybe it can be done I cannot say they have seen it done

• Not "any girl," no. But A girl, yes.

• a lot of girls but not all. Looks is pretty important to women so you should be above average at least with confidence.

• Yes. Any. girl.4. sure.

• in the beggining confidence works. but you gotta have things lined up

• You'll have a better shot of it than most guys. Just remember that not every girl is going to be attracted to you.