Do I have the right to be mad?

Okay so I got friend zoned by my ex boyfriend who I really like, and now he keeps being "friendly" to me. Calling me one of the coolest people he has ever met, and that he cares about me, & that I am his best friend. And that he hopes we are friends in the future, once we have graduated high school & all of that other stuff.

Do I have the right to be mad about this? And I don't even care about any of the sweet stuff he says to me anymore for some reason it means nothing to me.

• Yes I do have the right to be mad
  • No I don't have the right to be mad

Most Helpful Guy

• He's your ex. The story ends there.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's perhaps a little insensitive for him to say that if he knows that you still like him, but I don't really think you can be mad at him. It's a bad situation, but I think he's doing his best to try and make things between you good again, even though your relationship didn't work out, and I don't think he means to hurt you.

What Guys Said 3

• He's your ex.

• You have the right to be hella sexy I think and get a better boyfriend and have the right to be even more hella sexy afterwards

• If you still like him then tell him that :P I think you got friendzoned tho

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, you don't...

• Why don't I? (I'm not trying to be rude or anything)

• Seems like pretty much everyone lands here... You definitely have the right to be mad at him! He shouldn't talk like that when he is your ex.

Mine is worse... He starts being Flirty and the next day it's as if he has never met me.